We are in hell...sort of.
Hi!
I'm Sophi Sol, my friends and I have decided to go to hell. I'm not sure if this is the best choice we ever made but this cute little otter asked if we wanted to take a trip and we were like, heck yes, so he took us...and then he left. I guess I know why we are here, we are trying to save a city from eternal damnation and servitude. We have no ties to this city, I guess that makes us actual heroes. As far as I know we aren't getting paid to do this. It is just the right thing to do.
So, I am creating this journal, because that is what researchers do. That way we don't forget anything. Also if we die for this city we have no ties to it might be nice for someone to know that we were here. I don't promise this will make any kind of sense...
Give me a break, I'm in hell.
With love,
Sophi Sol
Comments
Post a Comment